(We can do all or just some of the following for you)
- Create invoicing for your goods/services
- Enter bills and schedule payments for them
- Banking, Loan and Credit Card Reconciliations
- General Ledger & Financial Statement Preparation (for internal use)
- Balance Sheet
- Income Statement (Profit & Loss)
- State Payroll Tax Returns (UIA 1020 Quarterly Tax Reports, UIA 1017 Wage Detail Reports)
- Federal Payroll Tax Returns (Annual W-2, Monthly 941/944, Quarterly 941)
- Annual 1099’s for Independent Contractors
Every client’s needs are unique so we can discuss what works best for you. Rest assured that you will remain in complete control of your cash transactions, invoice approval and check writing, but your overall financials will be automated, updated and closely monitored by us. Say goodbye to the enormous burden doing everything yourself or of keeping a bookkeeper on staff.
Yes! We advise that you use a CPA to prepare your income tax returns and we are happy to work closely with them. Your CPA is an expert in the ever changing tax laws and will help you develop a strategy to legally minimize the amount of taxes that are owed. If a business is about to conduct a major operation such as an expansion or acquisition, the CPA can inform you of any possible tax ramifications. If you do not currently have a CPA, we have a network of these tax professionals that we would be happy to share with you.
Every company is unique. We will determine your needs and give you a customized proposal and engagement letter that will detail your needs, our services and the associated fees. Our prices start at $250/month.
We use QuickBooks Online as our preferred bookkeeping software. We have experience with transitioning clients from QuickBooks Desktop and other bookkeeping programs to QuickBooks Online as well as setting up new businesses with a QuickBooks Online account.